Expansion & Renovation
Expansion & Renovation Overview
Aware of the new research and data available we continue to push for innovative solutions for our residents’ benefit.
This is an exciting time for The Bridges at Mission.
When we originally started in the year 2000, the standard for Alzheimer’s Assisted Living Homes was based upon control, security, and safety. Today such care has evolved to include aspects of design and technology that strive to preserve the abilities, for as long as possible, of persons with Alzheimer’s disease and any other aging population.
In keeping with our mission of providing a high-quality life for our residents, The Bridges is updating its existing units as well as building an expansion that will include 21 new bedrooms with private bathrooms and showers, a dining room, social areas, and a chapel.
Expansion & Renovation Project
- We are adding 21 Private Rooms with private baths and remodeling/updating the Alzheimer’s wing to incorporate concepts of technology and design.
- Our new construction began May, 2018.
- The target completion is January, 2019.
- 33 beds in Traditional Assisted.
- 29 Alzheimer’s beds.
- Four patios.
- Five living rooms.
- Three activity rooms plus a Chapel.
- Two separate living and activity rooms based upon the Montreal Dementia Scale (“MDS”).
Renovation of Memory Care Wings
- We are remodeling two wings using the Montreal Dementia Scale: ratings 4-5 in White wing/ratings 6-7 Yellow Wing.
- The two current Memory Care dining rooms will be joined together into one and will incorporate visual and sensory clues for eating.
- Separate activity rooms.
- Separate living rooms.
- Separate meeting nooks for families.
- Separate patios.
ALL WITHIN ONE SECURE AREA