Expansion and Renovation
This is an exciting time for The Bridges at Mission. Since we originally started in the year 2000, scientists have made remarkable strides in understanding Alzheimer’s and dementia, and how to make life better for affected individuals and their families.
The design concepts for our expansion and remodeling follow the most recent research and include the use of new technology (large computer screens for activities; wireless headphones for group programs; Skype to talk to family members out of town; internet throughout the building), four patios, four living rooms, three separate dining rooms, as well as special activity areas for residents with Alzheimer’s.
- 21 rooms, private baths/showers included
- Large open new furniture dining room
- Game room/cafeteria
- Nondenominational chapel/quiet room
- Living room (sofas, TV, recliners, electric fireplace)
Memory Care Wing Renovation
We have remodeled two wings following The Montreal Dementia Scale
- New Activity Rooms in each wing
- New TV rooms with Fireplaces
- New Living Rooms
- Shower rooms totally renovated
- New Flooring
- Free Cable TV in every room