1) The Bridges at Mission is the ONLY assisted living residence in the upper Rio Grande Valley licensed to provide both Traditional Care as well as Alzheimer’s Care for its residents.
2) The Bridges at Mission enjoys a superb reputation for quality of care. Over 80% of new residents are referred by existing residents or their families. In addition, the Bridges at Mission has received zero deficiencies in state inspections for the last 5 years in a row!
3) The Bridges at Mission is designed to provide a small, homelike atmosphere for its residents. Each of its three wings has their own living room, dining room and kitchen. Each resident has their own private room.
4) The Bridges at Mission has two activity directors available to its residents. In addition, there is a volunteer program of young people from the local college who come interact with our residents.
5) The Bridges at Mission is less expensive than other assisted living homes. We charge only one price per month, even when residents begin needing more care. Other assisted living homes charge services a la carte.
6) The Bridges at Mission is locally owned. This allows us to work with each individual and their families to meet their individual and financial needs.
7) The Bridges at Mission is located next door to Mission Hospital. In case of need, the hospital is there.
The Bridges at Mission provides a quality senior housing and care option, with special focus on promoting
wellness, dignity, respect, and independence for those served.
We are a community where professional caregivers are dedicated to
providing a safe and secure environment where the residents can live their lives to the fullest.
One montly fee includes:
- A full range of assistance with activities of daily living including bathing, dressing, grooming, feeding, plus
- Three balanced meals a day plus snacks. Specialized diets can be made.
- Individualized laundry service on a continual basis to ensure residents’ dignity and privacy.
- Medication management whereby The Bridges not only manages the dispensation of medications but also will reorder
medications as needed, and will provide transportation to the doctor’s appointment once per month.
- Our staff will accompany the resident throughout the visit to the doctor.
What Makes the Bridges at MIssion Different?
Licensed for both Traditional and Alzheimer’s Care
The Bridges at Mission was the FIRST Home in the Rio Grande Valley to be licensed to provide Alzheimer’s and Traditional Assisted Living Care.
Superb Reputation for Quality of Care
The Bridges at Mission enjoys a superb reputation for quality of care. Over 80% of new residents are referred by existing residents or their families.
Plentiful Activities and Interaction
The Bridges at Mission has two activity directors, one in Memory Care and another director in Traditional Care
Less Expensive than Other Assisted Living Homes
The Bridges at Mission is less expensive than other assisted living homes. We charge only one fixed price per month, even when residents begin needing more care. Other assisted living homes charge services a la carte meaning they begin with a base charge and increase their monthly fees as resident needs increase.
We are locally owned and operated.. This allows us to work with each individual and their families to meet their individual and ﬁnancial needs.
Next Door to Mission Hospital
The Bridges at Mission is located next door to Mission Hospital. In case of need, the hospital is there.
Community Programs for CareGivers
The Bridges offers two programs which are free and open to the public:
Alzheimer’s Support group – we have a group that meets on the first Wednesday of every month. Topics vary based upon the group’s needs and/or suggestions. The local Alzheimer’s Association attends to provide help with local resources.
Stress Buster Classes – we periodically host Stress Buster classes given by professional caregivers from Well Med.This is a program which teaches stress management techniques and relaxation and coping strategies.