What makes the Bridges different from other assisted living homes in the upper Rio Grande Valley?
1) The Bridges at Mission is the ONLY assisted living residence in the upper Rio Grande Valley licensed to provide both Traditional Care as well as Alzheimer’s Care for its residents.
2) The Bridges at Mission enjoys a superb reputation for quality of care. Over 80% of new residents are referred by existing residents or their families. In addition, the Bridges at Mission has received zero deficiencies in state inspections for the last 5 years in a row!
3) The Bridges at Mission is designed to provide a small, homelike atmosphere for its residents. Each of its three wings has their own living room, dining room and kitchen. Each resident has their own private room.
4) The Bridges at Mission has two activity directors available to its residents. In addition, there is a volunteer program of young people from the local college who come interact with our residents.
5) The Bridges at Mission is less expensive than other assisted living homes. We charge only one price per month, even when residents begin needing more care. Other assisted living homes charge services a la carte.
6) The Bridges at Mission is locally owned. This allows us to work with each individual and their families to meet their individual and financial needs.
7) The Bridges at Mission is located next door to Mission Hospital. In case of need, the hospital is there.